Monday, October 1, 2007

So sorry...

I am so sorry I haven't blogged lately... I haven't had a whole bunch of riveting information and I've been kind of busy. I've also been enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather and a visit with John's mom & dad. Anywho, I did finally get the picture of us with Laurie Smith so I have attached that. The funny thing about the picture is that earlier in the day we had our picture taken with Boz and we were really excited about putting that in our MOPS newsletter...then were just THRILLED when Boz was not the biggest celebrity that we got to have our photo taken with. Ok...so I know this has to be a disappointing post to read...but the cat really seems to have my tongue lately - so I will hopefully have a better post tomorrow...but enjoy my celebrity photo.



No comments: