Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Gratitude Wreath

In MOPS yesterday we made this cute gratitude wreath. Each day you are to use the paper leaves that we added to write something you are thankful for. Then at the end of the year you can take the paper leaves off and reuse. What a great reminder to be thankful!
So today, I wanted to share what I'm thankful for. I woke up this morning to find that it looks like it rained all night. PRAISE GOD! We are so desperate for rain it is quite a blessing. The picture below is of the lake at the end of our road that I took a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Hi Angela! Thanks so much for visiting my site. I spent a little time looking around your place and really enjoyed your posts. I love the gratitude wreath! I used to go to MOPS but haven't been for a couple years. It is such a good organization for moms. Keep up the good work. I book-marked your site so I can look around some more when I have time!

qw32165tyrwe21qazsdfg said...

Hey, I love that wreath... gonna share that with my family!