Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cranberry Turkey Ring

This is one of my favorite recipes for using leftover turkey and since everyone will probably have some pretty soon I thought it was a good one to share. This is a Pampered Chef recipe but I couldn't find a link on their site for it and my ingredients are not exactly like theirs. My picture is only for 1/2 the recipe.
Cranberry Turkey Ring
2 c turkey (leftover is great)
1/2 c craisins
1/2 c mayo
2 tbsp honey Dijon mustard
1/2 c mozz or swiss cheese
pepper & salt to taste
2 tubes crescent rolls
1 egg

Mix all ingredients except rolls & egg. Put rolls out in a ring by touching all the corners with tube and then overlapping with the second tube. Evenly place scoops of turkey mix all around. Pull the triangle flaps over the turkey and tuck inside. Brush egg whites on top. Bake 375 for 25 minutes.

1 comment:

Bethanie said...

Wow, I've never seen anything like this before but it sounds really good and looks even better. I'm going to have to try this with some leftover turkey this Thanksgiving.