Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Little Pumpkin

Joshua has just become more and more fun each day. His continued growth in language skills is just fascinating. It is just truly amazing how much these little sponges pick up and SOO quickly. If I could just learn 1% of what he picks up in a day I would be even more of a genius than I already am. :) Here are just a few of the cute things I got to be a part of today...
  • After letting the dogs out, I always call them..."Rilllleeey...Chessster!" and Joshua mimics me and says, "Riiiii-weeee....chaaa...cheee!" Oh to hear his little voice calling the dogs..I just can't express how absolutely darling it is.
  • Today, he picked up a little stuffed ghost that he got last year that I just pulled out of the closet and said....'oooooo' (like the ghost sound) and I swear if I've ever made that noise it was only once...so it's always amazing when he does things that I don't intentionally teach him.
  • I also recently made him a stool for the bathroom - to wash his hands & brush his teeth. So today while I was peeling vegetables I let him stand on his stool next to me - it was so precious - cause he was sooo intrigued with everything I was doing. I can't wait till he can really start helping me bake cookies & stuff. Of course, I've wanted to take a picture of him on his new stool... but...again...my camera is broken. ***Big SIGH***
Well, that is just a tiny glimpse of all the adorable things I get to be a part of every day - it just warms my heart!!
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. - Psalm 127:3

No comments: