Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Joshua's Dr's Appt

Praise God for a great dr's appt today for Joshua. Joshua has gained 2 lbs!! And is all the way up to the 10th percentile! I know it doesn't seem like much but considering he wasn't even on the charts before this is huge!! He has continued to maintain being in the 25% for height. The doctor would still like us to do weight checks every 2-3 months even though he doesn't need to go back for a regular visit until he is 2. So all in all just a wonderful report!!

In other news, a friend mentioned trying out smoothies for Joshua which we recently tried and he gulped it down. So I'm excited to be able to sneak in some other foods in a smoothie...so I'm going to look online to see what I can make smoothies out of but if you have any thoughts or recipes on smoothies that you have tried - especially with kids I'd love to hear them!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got good news.

Wendi said...

Glad to hear it!