Monday, October 15, 2007

Good ol' Pumpkin Pie

I feel all naked again without my camera...so just imagine a pretty little piece of pumpkin pie with a dollop of cool whip on top right HERE! This is a pretty simple recipe but the reason I'm sharing is because most people use evaporated milk in their pumpkin pies and I find this recipe makes a much better pie and sets up much better without overcooking!

Pumpkin Pie
1 can pumpkin
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
2 eggs
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
pinch salt
( you can also add cinnamon & nutmeg for more flavor)
pie crust

Preheat oven to 425. Combine ingredients, pour into pie crust. Cook for 15 minutes. Reduce temp to 350 cook additional 30-35 minutes.

1 comment:

*carrie* said...

Angela,

Monica sent me a similar recipe last year which I made for Thanksgiving. It was delicious!