Friday, November 2, 2007

Unauthorized Activity

I hear and see Joshua playing under the coffee table. and it sounds like he is coloring...but I keep thinking I know he doesn't have anything to color with. So it's finally driving me crazy so I crawl under there to look and he has sidewalk chalk and he was coloring the underneath of my coffee table. Here is a picture of him showing me his 'artwork" and a picture of him bouncing up & down on my stomach as I laid on the floor trying to take more pictures. That is the most amount of coloring he has EVER done in one spot at one time. I thought it was super cute...especially because it wasn't on my walls. :)

2 comments:

*carrie* said...

Angela,

Such funny pix!

I'm with you on the time change--I hope adjusting goes smoothly!

Cindy said...

That is hilarious!! I love that he was so proud of his "artwork" under the table. One day I was on the phone and looked up to discover Benjamin drawing on my dining room table and himself with a Sharpie pen!! He was so proud of himself! Luckily I remembered that nail polish remover will take that stuff right off!