Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
- Psalm 106:1

T - Is for the Tons of Blessings that I receive each day.
H - Stands for these Hands that fold, when I begin to pray.
A - Means all the Awesome powers our Lord has from above.
N - Stands for His Never ending patience and His Love.
K - Is for the Kindness and forgiveness He has shown.
S - Stands for the Sweetest gift of love we've ever known.
G - Means the Amazing Grace that God bestowed on me.
I - Says I can't imagine, without His love, just where I'd be.
V - Is for (Victory in Jesus), just like that song of old.
I - Means I'll do my best, to lead lost sheep into His fold.
N - Is for the nails driven through our Savior's hands.
G - Stands for God's Greatest Gift, His Son's life for mortal man.
Many Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving to all!


~© 2002 by Vickie Lambdin~

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!