Saturday, November 3, 2007

Cozy Sister Swap

I participated in Carrie & Monica's Sister's Shoebox Swap: Cozy and I'm OH SO EXCITED to share with you my package from my swap partner Melissa! It was wrapped oh so cute in a photo box and immediately I could smell cinnamon drifting out of the box. Delicious! After opening the top everything was wrapped so Christmassy and the cutest cookie cutters were on top calling me to make some sugar cookies right away! There was also the most scrumptious cinnamon pumpkin room spray.
Upon opening the package there were sprinkles to go on my sugar cookies and recipes cards with a 2 great recipes. There were two candles, Christmas music, a Martha Stewart Thanksgiving DVD (which I can't wait to watch). The coziest hat & socks - so cute!! A coffee mug with hot chocolate & 3 precious Christmas ornaments for my tree. It was just so awesome and fun to open. Don't you just love all the cute ribbons tied around everything. I feel totally spoiled & blessed to have had such a great partner!! Thank you Melissa!!Well, I was overly excited about putting my box together and sent it early in October before the holiday bug got me...so mine was not Christmas themed but did have fall colors. I really enjoyed putting my box together. I only got one quick photo before my camera broke. Here is what I sent Melissa. It included a Monica inspired crocheted dishcloth with cinnamon star. 4 hand stitched napkins. A cozy candle. 2 hot cocoa mixes. Bath salts. A cute little mug for her cocoa. And a crafted picture frame. Overall, I had a total blast and can't wait till my next swap.

3 comments:

*carrie* said...

Angela,

So fun to see your swap boxes!

Hope you'll enjoy all your goodies. We'll be hosting a "Mr. Linky" in a couple weeks, so I hope you'll link so that more people can see all the cozy treats!

Monica Wilkinson said...

What a fun box! Thanks for sharing your goodies!

Tracy said...

CUTE BLOG!!!

Wasn't this fun? What a great box of goodies you sent to one another!