Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's beginning to feel...

I'm feeling a little bit more organized for Christmas everyday. I finally ordered my Christmas cards last night and feel so good about that. I was thinking of making my own cards but the stress of it all was not worth it. I pulled down some of the Christmas decorations yesterday and also wrapped more presents. Once I get all my shipments out I will feel much, much better. I've done almost all of my shopping online which has made shopping easier for sure. I have decorated the outside of the house multiple ways through the years and am really stumped on how I want to decorate this year. I feel like I need some fresh ideas. Any ideas?

We have been invited to a free dinner/theatre performance at our local dinner theatre this weekend. I'm SOOO excited. It should be a lot of fun and the performance is Christmas themed. Our town is also having their Christmas parade on Saturday which Joshua enjoyed last year so I'm sure he will love it this year...hope it's not too cold.

Finally, Joshua continues to surprise us everyday as we watch his mind work. Yesterday at about 6pm, he decided he no longer wanted to wear what I put him in and wanted to wear a particular outfit - his dinosaur PJs which were dirty. We put on other dinosaur PJs hoping to satisfy him...but NO, he wanted those particular ones. So he kept taking his clothes off. Oh boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need J pics as you tell your story!