Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Camera

Well, my new digital camera just came. I just took a few shots to see how it would do. Here is a picture of our completed playset that my dear friend Jill gave us when she moved away. We pressure washed and stained it and then added the roof. I think it makes it look mighty fancy!!
However, I think I'm a little disappointed w/ the colors and picture taking quality of the new camera. **Sigh** My other camera just took REALLY great pictures but they don't carry one quite like my old camera. We will see how it takes pictures of Joshua once he wakes up from his nap and make a better determination then. I will say I am VERY glad I ordered an upgraded memory card to go with the camera (which is shipping separately) because the card that came with the camera filled up in 7 - yes, 7 photos! Which is just ridiculous.

In other news, our grill works FABULOUSLY!!! Really, I mean it's SOOO much better than our other grill. I guess we have always had cheap grills so I assumed that they always had little oil/grease fires off of the drippings...but alas...our new(used) grill doesn't have any at all!! It cooks nice, slow, and evenly. Just perfect. Now I just have to get this camera thing worked out.


UPDATE: I've been trying the camera out and think that it's going to work just fine. It actually has lots of neat features and I think I just needed to play with it for a bit. Yay!

1 comment:

theups said...

Hi!! I am so glad that you got your new camera!!! I think your photographs looks really!

His,
Mrs. U