Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What do you do with your crayons??

So I'm starting to collect quite the supply of children's craft stuff including 4 million 200 boxes of crayons. So what do you do with all your crayons cause I'm sure I'm not the only one? Do you keep them in their separate boxes? Combine them all into one box? Also, how do you keep all your stuff organized. I have a dresser in my kitchen that I've been using to keep my supplies. I was only using the top drawer but have now expanded to two drawers. I look forward to hearing your feedback.

2 comments:

Mama Said Sew said...

My DS's crayons are all in one bucket. I take out broken ones and save them. I'm planning to use the broken crayons to make Crazy Crayons (Martha Stewart.com)for party favors.

Wendi said...

I have all my craft items in a closet. I keep things in plastic shoe boxes or photo boxes. That way when we are doing a project I can find the items I need and pull out just those boxes. As for crayons... for littles I like to put the crayons into a container. It is frustrating for a little one to try and put the crayons back into the box. I also save the crayon stubs to melt into fun crayon shapes.