Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Valentine Banner

After Monica at the Homespun Heart gave everyone this great Christmas banner, I thought it would be nice to use some of her paper to make a Valentine Banner. The scrapbook paper I used was found at Target for $1 for a pack of 12 sheets. The heart/L-O-V-E letters are something I just made really quickly using a fun font. And yes, our nativity scene is still up because Joshua is OBSESSED with Baby Jesus. In fact, any baby pictures with that old timey feel is somehow baby Jesus as well as any baby he sees in a cradle. I guess I'm happy that he took Baby Jesus away from Christmas instead of Santa.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Your banner is so cute! I don't have a fireplace, darn! I need to look around to see if I have a creative place to put one.

*carrie* said...

Angela,

I love how your banner turned out!

Our son was really into the nativity this year, too--so cool!