Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tomorrow

A good friend of mine passed on this quote and I thought I would share it with all of you.
The Oriental shepherd was always ahead of his sheep. He was down in front. Any attack upon them had to take him into account. Now God is down in front. He is in the tomorrows. It is tomorrow that fills men with dread. God is there already. All the tomorrows of our life have to pass Him before they can get to us. -F.B.M Streams in the desert. Jan 15th

What a wonderful reminder that God already knows what tomorrow will bring. I am still so amazed at how awesome God is. He never stops filling me with wonder. His timing is remarkable and He knows everything there is to know about each one of us. I'm so humbled and honored that He is ahead of everything I do that He knows my tomorrows! Thank you God!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Wonderful quote!!!
Love your new banner as well!!!
Have a great day!