Saturday, August 23, 2008

Looky, looky!

I was just honored with a Gold 'Blogging Friends Forever' award! Our Sonshine Boys was kind enough to bestow this award on my blog. Thank you!!
Now it's my turn to spread the wealth!
The Blogging Friends Forever Rules are:
1. Only five people allowed.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new, or recently new to your blog, or live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the 'Blogging Friends Forever' award.
Here are my chosen ones!
Congratulations, Blogging Friends!
Now go forth and share your newly-won Gold Card with your Blogging Friends!

2 comments:

Mama said...

Angela, Thank you so much for the "award!" I don't even really know what it is or what it means though. I've never gotten anything like that before. What do I do? I'm honored that you follow my blog and I LOVE following yours.
Natalie
Fellow IAC alumn

*carrie* said...

Angela,

Thank you for this award--how fun. I wrote myself a note to make sure I remember to pass it on! BFF, woot woot!