Friday, August 29, 2008

Haven Swap

The ladies over at The Homespun Heart & With All I've been Given were kind enough to have a lovely swap that I participated in. Melody from Three Boys & A Dog was a great partner and sent me such wonderful things. My camera was still in the shop when I sent her box out so go to her site to check out what I sent her! Thanks Melody!!

P.S. I just noticed I forgot to include the picture frame she sent...I don't know how I forgot to take a picture of that as well...but there was a lovely frame too!

6 comments:

Monica Wilkinson said...

Hi Angela -

Cute goodies! Thanks so much for helping to make our swap a fun success! So glad you had fun as well!

Have a great weekend!
Monica

Wendi said...

Great swap packages! I love these swaps, they are so much fun.

BTW... thanks for the awards. I have just been so busy I haven't had time to respond. Hopefully I can pull my act together this weekend.

*carrie* said...

Fun stuff, Angela. Those notepads are really cute! Hope you enjoy your shoebox.

Danielle said...

Love the candle holders!

Tracy said...

Fun! Everything is so cheery!

Jenn said...

Nice and sun-shiny goodies~!!