Monday, March 24, 2008

What is that?

Joshua's new question is, "What is that?" He asks that about EVERYTHING! Sometimes it's really hard to come up with an answer cause I might not really know what to call it. Or he'll be pointing out the window of the car saying, "What is that?" Of course, it's hard to narrow down what in the world he might be looking at. It's quite interesting though the words he remembers and the incredible vocabulary he is continuing to build.

Another cute thing: this morning I was laying on the floor stretching and Joshua acted like he was about to pounce on my stomach so I told him to be careful because of the baby and he bent down and gave my stomach a hug and a kiss. SO SO sweet! I can't wait to see him loving on his new brother or sister.

1 comment:

*carrie* said...

That is sweet--hopefully, the first of many loving gestures as a big brother!