Thursday, March 6, 2008

How many kids would do this?

I'm sitting in the family room when I hear Joshua go into our freezer. (Our freezer is a drawer on the bottom.) Two seconds later he is walking in the family room with a bag full of frozen broccoli saying 'fix, fix'. I said, "You want me to make you broccoli?" And he said, "Yes" as he ran back in the kitchen and got himself a fork out of the drawer. So I made him a big bowl and he sat at the table and quietly ate the whole thing. I wish I liked to snack on broccoli like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! Count Dooku has been a broccoli lover since the first day he had it. Still scarfs it down when we serve it, thought he doesn't request it anymore.

*carrie* said...

Angela,

That is a special moment! =) My husband and I don't like broccoli, so we don't even have any!

Wendi said...

That is wonderful! My little lady has recently decided that she doesn't like broccoli. Boo!