Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Aggravated..

I can't get my heat pump to work. It won't kick on. I'm so frustrated cause I don't want to pay an A/C guy to come out and it be something silly. But I can't even get the whole house fan to kick on. But what if something is really wrong and we go all night with no heat. UGH! I'm hoping it's something John can fix when he gets home but if not, we are in trouble. At least it isn't too cold and some space heaters should get us through. But some weeks I feel like all I'm doing is shoveling money out of our pockets to repair people and such.

Okay, thanks for listening to me complain...so here is something I'm thankful for to balance out my complaining. We have had a ton of windy storms lately and most of my neighbors have lost roof shingles or siding and in large amounts. Thankfully our house held strong through all the storms with not a shingle out of place. Another thing I'm thankful for is having a VERY handy husband so we have really been spared a great deal of repair expenses over the long haul.

No comments: