Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Joshua's Room Makeover

I've been making over Joshua's bedroom so that he can move into a twin bed. My thought is to get the room a more boyish theme that goes with his new twin comforter. I will keep the twin bed and his crib in the room together for a while till he gets use to seeing the twin bed there. In the interest of saving money, we are repainting John's brother's old bed that he used when he was little. It looks SOOO good painted...very pottery barnish. I'm very excited about the transformation although it's taking me quite a while to get it done. The pictures are only the 1/2 way mark. I still need to paint above the chair rail and the bed is taking several coats of paint.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Love the red! Can't wait to see the finished pictures.

*carrie* said...

Really cute, Angela--great colors!