Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sayings of an almost 2 year old...

Joshua's vocabulary is really amazing to me but not as amazing as it is to watch & listen to the thought processes of an almost 2 year old little boy.

Seeing that I'm pregnant, we now frequent every restroom that we pass which included a stop today at the grocery store. Of course, Joshua has to come in with me and enjoys running around the stall while I'm going 'pee-pee'. Well, afterwards, Joshua thought it was SOOO much fun to say "bye-bye Mommy's pee-pee" as he flushed the toilet. The most amusing part is how he liked to tell everyone we saw afterwards in the grocery store as well.

Which reminds me of a story my mom loved to tell about how when she was VERY pregnant with me (I think I recall her saying I was like 4 weeks late because of course back then they didn't induce) that one day my brother & her were at the grocery store when he put his hands in between my mom's legs and yelled out, "don't worry mom, I'll catch the baby."

I just love these days of laughing at all the cute things toddlers do and say!

No comments: