Thursday, July 3, 2008

A New Cousin

Joshua has a new cousin. My little brother welcomed in his first child last night. I was tired and don't even have all the details yet as I told them not to call me past a certain time. Aren't I pitiful! Anyways, his name is Jason and I know he weighed 7 lbs 2 oz. I'm sure everyone else is asleep at this point so I'm waiting before I call for more details. Joshua now has 4 cousins which is just so great to me because I have NO cousins. Both my parents had siblings and both died at early ages before having children. So I have no aunts, uncles, or cousins so I love that Joshua has so many!

UPDATE: We just got back from a visit with the new baby. So sweet! It was especially exciting to see Joshua interact with the baby. He COULD NOT have been sweeter and cuter! I can't wait for him to meet his little brother!!! He was kissing and loving on the baby. He was just absolutely adorable. Okay, I know I should be fawning more over the new baby but I just couldn't help but get all mushy over Joshua too! :)

No comments: