Monday, July 7, 2008

ABCs

I saw this on Cheaper By the 1/2 Dozen and thought I'd give it a try.

A is for age.
33.
B is for burger of choice.
Bacon Cheese Burger - yum!
C is for what car you drive.
A 2007 Honda Odyssey van - which I LOVE and hope to drive into the ground.
D is for Dog's name.
Riley - which Joshua pronounces as Y-gee.
E is for essential item you use every day.
Dishwasher. I know I could do them by hand but to me the dishwasher is essential!
F is for favorite TV show at the moment.
There is nothing on at the moment...so I really don't have one.
G is for Favorite game.
Spades.
H is for Hometown.
I lived most of my life in Atlanta so I will always consider that my hometown.
I is for instruments you play.
I can kind of say I can play the piano - but I'm much better at the spoons. :)
J is for favorite juice.
Orange with ice.
K is for who you'd like to kiss.
I love kissing Joshua when he is NOT giving me puppy dog kisses.
L is for last restaurant you ate at.
A little deli down the road - we had a lunch date with my friend Susan.
M is for your favorite Muppet.
Hmmm...Fozzie the bear!
N is for number of piercings.
My ears use to have more than one hole..but now just one each.
O is for overnight hospital stays.
Never stayed in a hospital overnight...but will come September.
P is for people you were with today.
John, Joshua, and my friend Susan.
Q is for what you do with your quiet time.
Of course, I have to say - what quiet time! Read, blog, veg out.
R is for biggest regret.
Not spending more time w/ my mom or telling her how much I appreciated her enough.
S is for status.
Married 11 years.
T is for time you woke up today.
6:30am. Joshua wakes me up bright and early every morning.
U is for what you consider unique.
My life has been pretty unique...but I guess everyone's has...so I don't really know.
V is for vegetable you love.
Sweet potatoes or green beans.
W is for worst habit.
Bragging on my son - I never thought I'd be one of those moms who gloats so much about my child..but oh do I!
X is for number of x-rays you've had.
I really couldn't tell you...maybe 15-20.
Y is for yummy food you ate today.
Our first squash from our garden.
Z is for zodiac sign.
Pisces.

No comments: