Tuesday, July 29, 2008

In the short stretch...

I'm beginning to feel like I'm finally in the short stretch of this pregnancy. Only about 7 more weeks left according to my doctor...yay!!! We took our birthing classes over the weekend which really made me feel like the end & the beginning are near. I must admit I knew very little about childbirth before the class and feel a bit overwhelmed afterwards but I'm hoping that it all goes smoothly. I think I have a pretty high pain tolerance and am not easily grossed out or anything and neither is John so I'm thinking I won't do too badly. My biggest concern is going through something so huge and so foreign and knowing that Joshua will be on my mind. I can't wait for him to meet his little brother and I'm praying all the logistics & transition for him goes smoothly. I'll gladly take any tips on getting a little one ready for a new baby by the way!

No comments: