Monday, June 9, 2008

Printer

Our printer has been broken since February. It's been quite a pain in the neck. So finally HP was suppose to send us a replacement/upgrade since they could not correct the problem. Well, it finally arrived last week and it was the wrong printer. So then, I called to tell them it was incorrect and they said the correct one would arrive the following day. Nothing came. UGH! So I called again and they said someone would call me back in 48 hours. No one called. Double UGH! So today, I finally spoke with someone who says that tomorrow I should FINALLY have my printer. YAY! So I'm all excited in hopes that I will once again be able to print things off. It's amazing how much we depend on the little things like a printer and when they are gone we feel so helpless. What did we do before technology?

No comments: