Saturday, April 21, 2007

A learning machine...


Joshua is a learning machine lately. He is really picking up a TON of the baby signs and understands a lot of words and is saying a few. Today he said, Riley for the first time. He has also said... bye, hi, mama, dada, doggy, kitty. That is all we understand so far.

Today, Joshua's girlfriend, Holden came over to play for a bit and I got some cute pictures of them together. Unfortunately, Holden and her family will be moving in a few weeks out of state. We are very sad! As you can see, Joshua is quite the cuddlier lately. So sweet!
We also have been working in the yard quite a bit the last few days. I'm really excited that the weather has finally gotten warm again and how pretty I think everything will look. I've been splitting some of my plants and getting some splits from some friends and moving stuff around a bit. So far it's been VERY affordable (since it's all free) and I think it will look great.

No comments: