Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!! We had a really great Thanksgiving that was full of activity! My brother and three nieces came on Wednesday. They were so great with the boys. They kept Joshua very busy playing and loved holding the baby. We had a nice traditional meal on Thursday. On Friday we were joined by my younger brother, his girlfriend, my nephew, and my sister and then were surprised by a visit from four of my cousins that live in California, D.C, and Georgia. So the house was really wonderfully full. The highlight was when Joshua got eight adults & three teenagers to play ring around the rosie with him in the middle of my family room. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of that! It was really so wonderful visiting with everyone. Saturday we worked on getting the Christmas decorations out and the tree up. Joshua has been so excited about the tree and the ornaments. He loved helping put the ornaments up. We have our big family tree and then Joshua has his own little tree that he is allowed to play with. What a fun Christmas season this will be!!

No comments: