Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful ABCs

I wish I took the opportunity more every day to remember all my blessings and all I'm thankful for. Here is my ABC list of items I'm thankful for:

A - Apples, Advent
B- Bible study group
C - Caleb
D - Dinosaurs and all the joy they bring in my house
E - Evenings at home each night with my family
F - Friends & family who make my life so complete
G - Grace, Good Health
H - Heat during the cold winter, Hot Chocolate
I - Ice cream
J - Joshua & John
K - Kindness of strangers
L - Love
M- Miracle pregnancy this year, Music
N - New friends
O - Old friends, Other moms who keep me sane
P - Preschool - Joshua just loves it! & Pumpkin pie that he made in class today that he was so proud of , Pacifiers
Q - Questions from a 2 year old
R- Roof over my head each night
S - Snow
T - Tiny toes
U - Unexpected blessings
V - Visitors
W - Weekends
X - X-tra time I get to spend with my family during the holidays
Y - Yummy food that we are blessed with every day
Z - ZZZZ's - Caleb has been sleeping through the night the last few nights! Yay!

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

gooddog said...

I LOVE this idea. I am going to do this with Brock since he's so into making alphabet books. Glad I finally got to your blog! Love it :)