Thursday, May 15, 2008

Chicken Salad

I have been craving apples through most of my pregnancy but now I'm onto Chicken Salad. So I figured I'd post a picture and this simple recipe for it since I'm eating it 2-4 times a week right now. Thankfully John humors me and let's me continue to fix it for dinner even though it has become a little excessive. :)Chicken Salad
  • 2-4 breasts of boneless chicken (depending on serving size)
  • Italian dressing
  • Lettuce greens
  • Salad fixins'

Marinate chicken breasts in italian dressing for about an hour. Grill until done. Cut up and serve warm onto of salad greens. I use lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, & cheese. You can use any salad dressing you like! Easy and delicious!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That looks delicious! I just love salads when the weather gets warm!