Monday, September 17, 2007

Printer

There are certain situations that happen that really, really tell me that I'm a mom now. One of those happened today when I was trying to print something with my printer and it kept jamming over and over again. I kept fiddling with it and couldn't for the life of me figure out why it was still jamming. So I decided to look inside of it to see if maybe a piece of paper was jammed up in it...when I saw the culprit. It was a toy. Joshua had shoved a toy inside of my printer. It took me a good 30 minutes, a knife, and a pen to get the silly thing out of there. But I couldn't help but laugh and feel joy thinking it was just another part of my mommy initiation.

1 comment:

Monica Wilkinson said...

My hubby and I searched and searched for a missing sippy cup full of milk. We finally gave up and weeks later found it inside a computer case that he had been working on so the lid wasn't screwed on. I marched right over to the trash and threw the whole cup in! Yuck!