Sunday, July 1, 2007

Been busy..


I've been trying to post a new message but have been pretty busy lately. Last Sunday we went to Music in the Park with some friends which is a local event that they do every Sunday night through the summer. The pictures on here are from John playing catch with our friends kids at the back of where the music is being played. THey also had a great time putting Joshua's fake snake in the grass to see if they could scare people as they walked by. I taught vacation bible school at our church all week and was late almost every day as I tried to get back in the routine of getting Joshua fed, dressed, and out the door. He really enjoyed hanging out in the nursery with the other kids. Thursday, my college roommate, Aimee came into town with her family so we went to the pool and had dinner with them. (I'll post pictures from that once she sends them to me since she is quite the photographer.) It's funny cause I was so afraid I would not have anything to do all summer since most of my activities take a hiatus over the summer but I've been quite busy - which is good.
John still cannot park in the garage cause it's still filled with my mom's stuff that we have to take care of. I was very motivated right after her death and now it's all just been sitting there for weeks. So that is on my very long to do list.

We have a few cook outs to attend this coming week which should be lots of fun and will probably go downtown on Wednesday since they have quite a few 4th of July celebrations. Other than all that....I really don't know very much. I'm sure Joshua is doing all sorts of new adorable things but I can't think of one to specifically tell you...but I'll keep thinking and see if I can't come up with one. :)

No comments: