Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A few quick things...


We got a gift certificate to a pretty nice restaurant and decided to go there with our friends, Kitty & Vinnie on Monday night. We had a really nice time...and had a celebrity sighting. At the table next to us was Richard Petty from Nascar. Again, we are not Nascar fans but somehow we continue to have run ins. I really only know him from the Goody headache commercials...but still a tiny bit exciting. We also tried out a new babysitter - which I LOVED! So I'm really thrilled to have someone that I trust (I've known her mom for years) and she is only 15 so I have a few years before she will be off to college and she lives down the street...all so perfect & convenient.

I also found this and though you would enjoy....so please go look..it's rather charming...
CLICK HERE

And now, off to bed to wake up and drive to the beach..wahoo. :)

No comments: