Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Sorry I haven't posted a lot lately - after being pretty busy - I am now sick. YUCK! Luckily everyone else seems to feel well and hopefully it will stay that way - but it's still no fun being a mom and being sick. On Friday we went to our church consignment sale and racked up! Out most exciting purchase was this new wagon for Joshua. Everyone was telling us - we needed two more kids to fill it - wouldn't that keep me busy! But for now, we will be happy with our one little guy who LOVES his new wagon.

I am really posting just to add some pictures. I will give more updates later when I'm feeling a little better. The other pictures are the children's museum - which is also LOADS of fun. Oh, the picture of Joshua with the little girl, is a girl named Tori who took Joshua under her wing to show him how everything worked. She is 7 and was wooed by all of Joshua's charms. Joshua seems to love the older girls because he had them all over him that day.

No comments: