Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

On my bedside table:
2 bibles - My chronological then my life application to explain my chronological one

On my TV:
Wonder pets

On the menu for tonight:
Chicken Parmesan

On my To Do list:
Clean toilets
Laundry
Find activities to keep Joshua occupied.

New recipe I tried last week:
Nothing

In the craft basket:
My prayer quilt for church...I have to finish it before monday!

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Put extra garbage bags at the bottom of your garbage can for ease of use.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
All the fun easter crafts at The Crafty Crow

Favorite photo of the week:
Lesson learned the past few days:
Flying a kite in grass that needs to be cut is more fun then cutting the grass.

On my Prayer List:
my church, the economy, a potential opportunity for my husband

Devotional, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. 2 Tim 1:7

Hosted by Sandra @ Diary of a SAHM - stop by and check her out!

9 comments:

Conny said...

I've been using my Life Application Bible too as I read thru the Bible this year :) This is my 1st visit to your blog (via Happy Homemaker) - it's great :)

The Raggedy Girl said...

What does it take....Teamwork!
We Wonder Pets here too.

Nice list today.

Have A Marvelous Monday
from Roberta Anne
"The Raggedy Girl"

Sarah said...

I also love the life application bible as a supplement...helps me to really study!

Too funny about your thought for the day with the grass - although, I'm in South Dakota so we are really ready to have some green grass up here!

Have a great day!

Sandra said...

LOL I like the lesson learned, that is too funny.

Jen said...

I love reading from different versions of the Bible. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your post! I hope you have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

I will have to check out that Life Application Bible! I am reading through the Bible in a year too! I'm a bit behind though :(

Have a wonderful week!

Sherry

http://frugaldomesticgoddess.blogspot.com/2009/04/happy-homemaker-monday_13.html

Charree said...

Angela,

It is so very nice to meet you. I am so glad that you stopped by my blog.

Have a blessed day!
~Charree

Lolly said...

Oh, my gosh! Look how your sweet boys have grown! They are absolutely adorable!
~Lolly