Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Joshua!


This day 3 years ago, I woke up like it was any other morning and went about my day. Around 2pm I was in the Chick-fil-a drive-through when our adoption agency called to tell me that our baby boy was born that morning and we needed to get on a plane immediately to fly to California to pick him up. At 11pm that night we held our sweet boy for the first time! We are so thankful to his birthfamily for all the joy he has brought us over the last 3 years. Happy Birthday Joshua!!

3 comments:

Mama said...

Isn't it amazing all that has happened in the 3 years since? God truly is amazing!
Natalie

Wendi said...

I know what a special day it was to hold your sweet guy for the first time. Happy Birthday, Joshua!

Cindy Huff said...

Happy Birthday Joshua!! I know I'm a few days late...but I've been preparing for Benjamin's birthday. This day...FOUR years ago I woke up and thought it was a day like any other. Then we got a call to hop on a plane from California to Utah. The rest is history!!