Friday, February 1, 2008

It's my birthday..month!

Since my birthday usually falls on the last day of the month, I always try to take advantage of this short month to celebrate my birthday every day. I mean, geez, isn't that what everyone else is thinking the whole month of February. In households all across America aren't conversations going like this, "Hey Honey, It's February aka Angela's birthday month!"

I've always been drawn to other people who's birthday is in February too. Growing up a lot of my best friends birthday's are also in February so it seriously has always been a very fun month to celebrate. So Happy Birthday to all my dear February Birthday month friends - Melissa, Kristen, Lee, Susan, Sarah, Jennifer!! And to all my other dear friends who unfortunately were born in a different month - you are extra special too - just born in the wrong month!!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Your a goober. It's my Bday month too but I prefer NOT to let people know:)