Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm a terrible blogger!

What has happened to my blog? Life! Life has happened. Right now, I'm sorry I'm such a horrible blogger...barely blogging and then when I do its about absolutely nothing. I promise one day soon to get back to it. Right now, I'm really distracted by our lives. We continue to go through one of the most amazing times in our lives and it's killing me that I can't share it with everyone yet. We still need to make a very serious decision and are praying like crazy for God's guidance. So in the meantime, the blog suffers. But know, that I'm thinking of all of you!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Wow, Ill keep you guys in my thoughts! I hope everything is okay!
*hugs*

Wendi said...

Okay, I am really curious! Hope that all is well and I will be thinking of you!