Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Dinner Entertainment

This year I have made Christmas Crackers for all my guests. I used a wrapping paper tube and cut into smaller pieces. I glued wrapping paper around each one and tied each end with a ribbon after putting little prizes inside each. I glued name tags on each of the crackers. This will indicate where to sit as well as have a question on the back that my guest must answer before they can open their cracker. Questions might include: What is your favorite Christmas tradition? etc
We will also be playing a few games between dinner & dessert. I found quite a few good ones at THIS site. It should be lots of fun!

2 comments:

*carrie* said...

Angela,

These are so cute--thanks for sharing!

lori said...

Those are ADORABLE...we do that at Thanksgiving...the questions..but I LOVE the crackers..if I could find the time this week..they would be so CUTE on the table!!
thanks for sharing~
This is my first visit here...I came over from your comment!
what a great little spot you have!
I'll be back!
Merry Christmas!
lori