Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm

The weather in my neck of the woods: Cool & drizzly morning.



One of my simple pleasures: Sitting on the swing on my back porch in the cool morning air.

On my bedside table: My chronological bible which I'm way behind on and Lysa TerKeurst's What Happens When Women Say Yes to God

On my TV: The Bacherlorette tonight.

On the menu for tonight: Steak (that's been marinating for 2 days- yum) & sweet potatoes.

On my To Do List: Storytime at the library, laundry, some crafts

New Recipe I tried last week: Nothing new last week.

In the craft basket: Valances for Joshua's room and quilt for church.

Looking forward to: Going to the pool tomorrow

Homemaking Tip for this week: I keep those stay fresh trash bags for my diaper pail and I keep them in the baby's top drawer so I can easily change the pail.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): This cool 32-minute messanger bag pattern isn't from last week - but it's when I found it and I can't wait to try it.

Favorite photo from last week: On my Prayer List: My church, my husband & children, and a friends challenging situation.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"…for your love is ever before me, and I walk continually in your truth." Psalm 26:3

Go here to see more!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

I enjoyed reading your list :)

Thanks for the link to the messenger bag, looks like something I would love to make :)

Michele said...

Great list

my home sanctuary said...

Great list. Have a Happy Monday. BTW come by and visit you might want to enter my giveway.
Have a Blessed Week,
Sherry

annies home said...

steaks should have lots of flavor

Anonymous said...

Looks like a grat pattern even for me.
Like the verse you chose to share.