Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009 Goals

I was thinking today about the things I'd like to accomplish or do in 2009 and decided to write my list down to see if I get them done. I hope I can accomplish most if not all of these. I'm sure there are many more but these are what came to mind.

1. Of course, lose weight - especially baby weight.
2. Paint my family room
3. Go to the beach to visit w/ my brother
4. Go to Atlanta to visit friends/family
5. Go to NJ to visit John's family
6. Get in a better financial position by cutting back which we have already begun to do. We are also planning to start attending the Dave Ramsey "financial peace" classes which I"m really excited about.
7. Enjoy my husband & children more.
8. Read my chronological bible from start to finish - this one will be a toughy.
9. Worry less & simplify my life.
10. Be content.

What are your goals for 2009?

2 comments:

SUNSHINE MOM said...

Do u really want to know?

*carrie* said...

Angela,

I haven't really given much thought to goals for the new year yet, but thanks for sharing yours!

We listened to all the FPU CD's--we found them to be really inspiring and motivating. I hope the same for you!